We typically open for admissions during the months of 15th November to 3rd January.
Please adhere to the following rules & regulations pertaining to admissions:
Online Enrollment click link below!
Online Registration Form
Parents will be contacted via email or telephonically, to schedule a short interview with the child and parent before childcare service commences.
Please upload the following documentation via the online application process:
- An uploaded copy of the child's birth certificate.
- An uploaded child's clinic card or immunization records.
- An uploaded copy of the mother's identity document.
- An uploaded copy of the father's identity document.
Please send the following documentation via email@example.com
- Parent agreement form located in parent & learner information handbook located on our website.
- A copy of your child's immunization clinic card.
PLEASE NOTE THAT INCOMPLETE APPLICATION FORMS WILL BE REJECTED
- Registration fees are to be paid on registration day along with the first month's fee.
- Tuition fees are to be paid on the first day of each consecutive month.
- The fee payment structure is included in the Parent & learner Handbook
Available Spots! (Updated 13/07/2022)
- Jelly Tot Class MAXIMUM 12 children (36 - 48 months) Toddlers - 12 spots available for 2022/23
- Jelly Bean Class MAXIMUM 18 children (48 - 60 months) Pre-school - 18 spots available for 2022/23
- Aftercare (5 - 12 years) Primary school - We accommodate a small group of after-care learners. First come first serve.
Please be advised that if the above classes are FULL, we will have to place your child on a waiting list until a spot becomes available.