We typically open for admissions during the months of November to January.
Please adhere to the following rules & regulations pertaining to admissions:
Online Enrollment click link below!
Parents will be contacted via email or telephonic ally, to schedule a short interview with child and parent before childcare service commences.
Please submit the following documentation via the online application process:
- An uploaded copy of child's birth certificate
- An uploaded of child's clinic card or immunization records.
- An uploaded copy of mother's identity document
- An uploaded copy of father's identity document
- Admission Form 2019
- Financial Agreement Form 2019
- Parent Policy Handbook 2019
PLEASE NOTE THAT INCOMPLETE APPLICATION FORMS WILL BE REJECTED.
- Tuition fees to be paid the first day of each consecutive month.
- The fee payment schedule is included in the Parent Policy Handbook revised 7th edition
Available Spots! (Updated 30/10/2018)
- Sweet Pea class MAXIMUM 6 children (12 - 24 months) Infants - 5 spots available for 2019
- Lilly Class Toddlers MAXIMUM 12 children (24 - 36 months) Toddlers - 6 for 2019
- Water Lily Class MAXIMUM 12 children (36 - 48 months) Toddlers - 4 for 2019
- Daisy Class MAXIMUM 15 children (48 - 60 months) Pre-school - 8 for 2019
- Aftercare (5 - 12 years) Primary school - FULL for 2019
Please be advised that if the above classes are FULL, we will have to place your child on a waiting list until a spot becomes available.
Waiting List Placement click link below!