We typically open for admissions during the months of November to January.
Please adhere to the following rules & regulations pertaining to admissions:
Online Enrollment click link below!
Parents will be contacted via email or telephonic ally, to schedule a short interview with child and parent before childcare service commences.
Please submit the following documentation via the online application process:
- An uploaded copy of child's birth certificate
- An uploaded of child's clinic card or immunization records.
- An uploaded copy of mother's identity document
- An uploaded copy of father's identity document
- Signed Financial Agreement Form
PLEASE NOTE THAT INCOMPLETE APPLICATION FORMS WILL BE REJECTED.
- Tuition fees to be paid the first day of each consecutive month.
- The fee payment schedule is included in the Parent Policy Handbook revised 5th edition
Available Spots! (Updated 10/01/2018)
- Sweet Pea class 1 MAXIMUM 6 children (12 - 18 months) Infants - 2 spots available for 2018
- Lilly Class Toddlers MAXIMUM 11 children (24 - 36 months) Toddlers - FULL for 2018
- Water Lily Class MAXIMUM 11 children (36 - 48 months) Toddlers - FULL for 2018
- Daisy Class MAXIMUM 20 children (48 - 60 months) Pre-school - FULL for 2018
- Aftercare (5 - 12 years) Primary school - FULL for 2018
- Sweet Pea Class 2 MAXIMUM 7 (18 - 24 months) Infants – FULL for 2018
Please be advised that if the above classes are FULL, we will have to place your child on a waiting list until a spot becomes available.
Waiting List Placement click link below!